Most of today's enterprises are using multimedia for their internal and external communications, which results in a mounting pressure on their internal network. This pressure can be relieved by offloading content to a Content Delivery Network (CDN), which will not only improve the performance of the corporate intranet, but result in a better viewing experience as well. Enterprises also need to make decisions concerning multimedia encoding, publishing, syndication, archival... which often require specialist knowledge. Rambla has already proven to be a reliable partner to numerous companies, capable of providing them with a secure CDN environment and/or assisting them in developing their multimedia strategy.
How can we help you ?
Reliable and high-quality content delivery
- Rambla manages its own CDN which is optimized for the delivery of rich media, as well as other large files that require a lightning fast and stable distribution. Our CDN has been up permanently since it was launched in 2005. All CDN servers are located at major European data centers and are connected to Europe's leading Internet exchanges. This way, we bring your content close to the user's connection point and take away the single point of failure.
- Our CDN has been created for the task of delivering high-quality content in different formats (from mobile to HD) and using multiple protocols - allowing you to reach all popular devices and platforms, once your video has been uploaded.
Focus on security
- Our system engineers are constantly working to attain and keep the highest level of security. Our servers and applications are monitored 24*7 by our own automated alerting system, as well as by external auditing solutions.
- SSL encryption is enabled for all of our services and applications (e.g. FTP, Control Panel, Web Services).
- We can restrict access to your user accounts and provide specific security configurations in accordance with your needs.
Our services are adaptable to your way of working
- Our Multi-Level Access Control mechanism allows you to create separate user accounts for teams or divisions. At the same time, parts of a user account (e.g. access to statistics, sub-directories) can be shared to facilitate collaboration.
- Our API's allow you to seamlessly integrate our services into your existing infrastructure, or to develop an automated workflow.
Benefit from our expertise
- Our engineers have hands-on experience delivering content in a corporate environment: they can help you integrate our services, troubleshoot issues or develop custom solutions.
- We are experienced in all different aspects of delivering a live-stream. You can rely on us to manage livestreams for press-conferences or other corporate events.
- For webcasting, we offer a flexible solution called Clevercast. Unlike many Flash-based webcasting software on the market, Clevercast can be easily adapted to customer needs, both in terms of theming and functionality. For details and customer cases, visit www.clevercast.eu.
Register now for a one month free demo account