Contact us +32 498 138 661
Valid for one month
€ 0,25 / GB
Volume discounts apply
€ 0,40 / GB
Volume discounts apply
Setup: contact us
€ 0,20 / GB
See conditions below
First GB free
per minute of video (360p)
Our pricing is based on the pay what you use principle. There is no subscription or sign-up fee of any kind. Instead, each of our services (download, on-demand/live streaming, storage, transcoding, web services, extra statistics, ...) requires a certain amount of credits depending on your actual consumption. This way, you have the flexibility to choose the service you need, when you need it. Credits can be ordered in advance or be payed afterwards on a monthly basis.
To meet your needs, Rambla offers flexible pre-paid credit packs. These credits can be used for all of our services and are valid one year (or longer by contract) after the purchase date. By ordering in bulk, you can get discount on the default credit price. An automated email alert will notify you when you are about to run out of credits.
|PREPAID FORMULAS||Credits||Discount||GB included||Price|
|Copper||1.000||-||400 GB||100 EUR|
|Bronze||2.000||-||800 GB||200 EUR|
|Silver||4.000||5%||1.600 GB||380 EUR|
|Gold||10.000||10%||4.000 GB||900 EUR|
|Platinum||20.000||15%||8.000 GB||1.700 EUR|
|Platinum+||40.000||20%||16.000 GB||3.200 EUR|
If you don't want the hassle of placing orders for new credits, the post-paid formula offers an alternative. At the end of every month you'll receive an invoice with an overview of your consumption for the past month and the billing total. Volume discounts can be granted if you are willing to sign a one or two year contract with a minimal monthly consumption.
To make a simulation of expected costs for your campaign or event you can use our online calcutators for traffic and transcodings. Traffic calculations can be either based on bitrate (for example for live events) or filesize. Average bitrate during live streams hovers between 1000 and 1500 kbps.
Currently, the default price for one credit is 0.1 € (no volume discount). The table below presents an overview of services and credits. If you need further advice, please contact rambla sales.
|Service||Unit||Credits based billing||Credits unit||Price unit|
|On demand traffic||1 GB||2,5||0,25 EUR|
|Live traffic < 5 TB (event based volume)
||1 GB||4||0,40 EUR|
|Live traffic 5-10 TB||1 GB||3||0,30 EUR|
|Live traffic 10-20 TB||1 GB||2||0,20 EUR|
|Live traffic +20 TB||1 GB||1,5||0,15 EUR|
|HTTP and FTP requests||50.000 requests||1||0,10 EUR|
|Streaming server requests (RTMP, RTSP, Silverlight, ...) (1)||50.000 requests||0,5||0,05 EUR|
|Rambla Web Services requests (2)||10.000 requests||3||0,30 EUR|
|Real-time live streaming statistics (number of viewers) (3)||10.000 requests||10||1,00 EUR|
|Storage: first GB
|Storage < 10 GB||1 GB||10||1,00 EUR|
|Storage 10 GB - 100 GB||1 GB||4||0,40 EUR|
|Storage > 100 GB||1 GB||2||0,20 EUR|
|360p||1 minute||1||0,10 EUR|
|480p||1 minute||1,4||0,14 EUR|
|720p||1 minute||2,4||0,24 EUR|
|1080p||1 minute||4,0||0,40 EUR|
|Dedicated report filter (5)
||1 filter||20||2,00 EUR|
|Advanced HTTP statistics (6)||50.000 requests||1||0,10 EUR|
|Advanced streaming server statistics (6)||50.000 requests||0,5||0,05 EUR|
|Occasional support request (7)||FREE|
|Incidental support request||1 hour||95 EUR|
|Support package||10 hours||750 EUR|
(1) Streaming server requests are protocol specific. Generally speaking, all requests (e.g. connect, start, play, seek, stop, disconnect, ...) that require the streaming server to take action - and thus are increasing the server 'load' - will be considered as streaming server requests.
(2) Request units are calculated on a monthly basis. Each month, the number of requests is set to zero and a new unit is started per 10.000 requests. For RAWS, the first unit of 10.000 requests per month is free. Note that traffic and requests generated by RAWS for your account (e.g. file import/export by RATS) are also metered and charged, as are all RAWS request that result from your use of the Rambla Control Panel.
(4) Transcoding: additional minutes become gradually cheaper. To calculate your transcoding cost, you can use our online calculator.
(5) Dedicated report filters can be activated to get detailed statistics reports for specific files or folders, sub-accounts, ...
(6) Advanced statistics: each extra statistics layer (user behaviour, user origin, concurrent live users) results in an additional credits charge per unit of 10.000 requests. For example, if 10.000 streaming requests (= 1 unit, 0.5 credits) were received while the "user behaviour" layer was turned on, you will be charged an extra unit (0.5 credits). If the "user origin" layer was also active at the same time, you will be charged another extra unit (0.5 credits).
(7) A detailed explanation of what we consider to be an "occasional" support request, can be found here.