Sports & Events
The online viewing of sports, cultural events and other happenings is quickly gaining popularity. This evolution is driven by the increasing quality of online video on different kinds of devices, both live and on-demand. Rambla has always focused on delivering quality and has been broadcasting and streaming major sports and cultural events since 2005. We know how to produce a livestream and to provide a quality experience to all viewers, whether they are using smartphones, tablets or other devices. Furthermore, our infrastructure and pricing model is geared at making it easy for both large and small companies to use exactly the services they need.
How can we help you ?
Go for speed and quality
- When it comes to media quality and instant playback, audience demands are growing beyond the capabilities of traditional web hosts. Our CDN however, has been created for the task of delivering high-quality content in different formats (from mobile to HD) and using multiple protocols - allowing you to reach all popular devices and platforms, once your video has been uploaded to the CDN.
- Let us help you strike the right balance between price and quality. You don't want to stream a football match where viewers have difficulties seeing the ball, but you may not like to pick up the tab for a full HD stream either. Thanks to our livestream experience, we can help you make the right decisions when producing live events.
Get the services you need, at the right price
- Our flexible, credits-based billing system ensures that you only pay for the services you use, when you use them. Most other CDN's require subscription fees and/or demand you to purchase monthly blocks of traffic, with limited burst capacities. We give you complete access to our services and only charge you when you actually use them. As you generate larger traffic volumes, you can get discounts by ordering credits in bulk or on a contractual basis.
- All customers get free access to our Control Panel, designed to make your life as a content publisher easier. It gives you easy access to your files and directories on the CDN, serves as a video management solution, provides advanced reporting and media analytics, and much more. It comes with a multi-level user access mechanism, allowing you to give partners access to a selected directory or to present traffic reports to third-parties.
- To assure fast load times and a reliable delivery under all circumstances, your content is stored on servers at multiple geographic locations. This way, our CDN also provides you with a free backup solution for your content.
Benefit from our expertise
- We believe that all customers should be able to benefit from our know-how concerning multimedia and content delivery. We will help you get started and advise you when necessary, without requiring you to purchase an expensive support contract.
- Are you looking for a custom video player, a workflow solution or an integration of our services into your environment? No problem. Using our API's and other building blocks, we can create a custom solution tailored to your needs.
Monetize your media
- Our services allow you to limit user access to your content in accordance with your revenue model (subscription, pay-per-view...). Need a proprietary solution? We can customize our services to help you implement the right model for your business.
- You can easily extend or resell our services to your commercial partners. Create separate Rambla user accounts for them, to give them full access to our content delivery services. At the same time you get exclusive access to all billing information, allowing you to follow-up on costs on a per-account basis.
Our Services In Action
Here are some basic examples of how our services are frequently used:
- Create once, deliver everywhere. Drop your videos in a hotfolder and get them encoded for all kinds of devices and automatically published on the CDN. You can use our control panel's built-in media player to preview the videos on different devices and generate embed codes for them. Or use our services to create an automated workflow.
- Video analytics. Publishers need information on content usage and audience engagement. Our Control Panel allows them to evaluate key metrics for their videos or channels. Or they use our APIs to retrieve the data and generate custom reports.
- Live streaming. Using our hands-on experience with every aspect of the online broadcasting process, we've assisted lots of customers in producing a quality event and reaching their audience on various platforms and devices. Since 2005 we have streamed 500+ live concerts for Ancienne Belgique, all major live events (Humo's Pop Poll De Luxe, Rock Rally, Comedy Cup) for Humo, cycling classics, international football games for VT4 and VRT, press conferences, large and small tournaments in different sports, product launches for Microsoft, Sony and Intel...
These recent customer stories will also give you an idea of the range of custom services we provide:
Register now for a one month free demo account