Using a Content Delivery Network (CDN) is widely recognized as one of the best ways to increase website performance. By serving your multimedia and/or static files from a CDN, you can free up resources on your application server. This will result in faster delivery of media files and a smoother running website. Many web builders rely on our CDN and multimedia expertise to ensure that their rich media site or web application provides a great experience at minimal costs, even in case of high traffic loads.
How can we help you ?
Integrate our services in a snap
- Our CDN and integrated services (streaming, encoding, analytics, metadata...) can be accessed through a set of REST API's which accommodate for rapid client application development in any programming language. For a number of languages, client libraries are available as open source projects.
- To make sure our API's are fully functional, we use them internally. Our Control Panel, which is powered by the open source Drupal CMS, makes extensive use of RAWS behind the scenes. The separate Drupal modules are also available as open source software, allowing you to extend your own Drupal CMS with the same functionality.
Minimize your costs
- Our flexible, credits-based billing system ensures that you only pay for the services you use, when you use them. Most other CDN's require subscription fees and/or demand you to purchase monthly blocks of traffic, with limited burst capacities. We give you complete access to our services and only charge you when you actually use them. As you generate larger traffic volumes, you can get discounts by ordering credits in bulk or on a contractual basis.
- Our Multi-Level Access Control mechanism allows you to create separate user accounts for each project. Our Control Panel allows you to follow up credits consumption for your user accounts. This way, you can easily resell our services to your clients.
Benefit from our expertise
- We believe that all customers should be able to benefit from our know-how concerning multimedia and content delivery. We will help you get started and advise you when necessary, without requiring you to purchase an expensive support contract.
- Our project engineers have hands-on experience with player development and open-source web frameworks like Drupal or Django; they can think along with you and help you realize your projects.
Build custom solutions
- All of our web services are under active, customer-driven development; customers may suggest new features or order them as part of a project.
- Do you want to restrict access to certain directories on the CDN? Are you looking for a solution to monetize your website content? Our project managers will inform you how our services can be employed and/or customized to serve your needs.
Our Services in Action
Take a look at our customer stories to get a better idea of what we can do for you, or take the time to register for a one month free demo account.
Register now for a one month free demo account